2. Program interview (Incase pass audition/major exam. and have the list to interview)
3. Western music theory Grade 12 (submit TIME)
4. Ear training Grade 12 (submit TIME)
Musical Theater Audition Requirement
1. Technic: Two technical exercises (sing in a sustained vowel “Ah”)
1.1 Accompanied – Choose one from No. 11-15, Concone, Op. 9, 50 Lessons
1.2 Unaccompanied – No. 1, Panofka, Op. 85
(The applicant may be asked to sing in a higher or lower key according to the voice type.)
2. Pieces: Three songs:
2.1 One classical selection; an aria or art song not in English or Thai
2.2 Two contrasting songs (for example, one up-tempo piece and one ballad piece, or songs of contrasting characters) of applicant’s own choice from musical theatre repertoire
You are encouraged to show your awareness of movement or dance and acting while performing the repertoire.
* If you need guidance on the classical selection or for the free choice options, please contact Voice Classic & Musical Theatre Department at the College.
3. One monologue:
The applicant chooses one monologue from the list provided by the Voice Performance Department, and perform it from memory. The applicant can download monologue list from menu Sample Music via admission application page.
The applicant will present a ninety-second to two-minute dance piece choreographed to a musical theatre repertoire. It can be choreographed by the applicant or by others. It is not necessary to sing while dancing the piece.
* The applicant is required to bring their own music and speakers to the audition. (On site)
For online applicants / Video Audition
1. All applicants are required to record the video clips of a performance in order. Previous Video recording are not acceptable.
2. Record a Long Take video end to end in the same clip and video editing is strictly prohibited.
– Introduce yourself before starting the audition (Including name, applicant ID, department and audition round)
– Typing your name, songs and composers in order to Description on Youtube/ Video clips
– The camera’s perspective must clearly show the whole body. (Drink water are allowed)
3. Recording the video: sound and balance of the instrument’s or backing track should be reasonably. Piano accompanist is recommended.
4. Summit a Public or Unlisted Youtube link of non-edited video
Thailand International Music Examination: TIME
1. How to apply with the TIME score
In order to study here, prospectus students should obtain a required result of TIME. The applicant will need to apply for TIME for Thai Music theory, Music Theory, and Aural training. Requirement will depend on the major areas of application.
If the applicant did not pass the TIME (<60%), but qualify for other areas, the applicant will be admitted to the college under condition and will be placed in the music foundation course as indicated in the program curriculum. However, applicant is allowed to re-take TIME and if the result is more than 60%, the applicant can submit the result for an update score (entering the first semester, until 30 April 2024 or entering the second semester, until 30 September 2024).
2. TIME Subjects to use for College of Music admission
|Program / Major||TIME |
| TIME |
|Bachelor||Classical Music Performance||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Jazz||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Thai and Eastern Music||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 5||–|
|Popular Music||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Music Composition||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Musical Theater||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Music Education and Pedagogy (Western)||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Music Education and Pedagogy (Thai)||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 5||–|
|Music Business (Western)||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Music Business (Thai)||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 5||–|
|Music Technology (Western)||–||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 12|
|Music Technology (Thai)||submit Grade 12||submit Grade 5||–|
3. Applicants can purchase an application form, handbook, and register at
1) TIME, branch MCGP Seacon Square Srinakarin Tel.: 02 7219894 – 7
2) TIME, branch MCGP Seacon Square Bangkae Tel.: 02 4582680
3) TIME, branch MCGP Siam Paragon Tel.: 02 1294542 – 6
4) College of Music Shop, Salaya Tel.: 02 8002525 # 2504, 2505
4. TIME exams are available both on-site and online. (Please check before applying)
Contact TIME for more Information (on-site/online): www.timemusicexam.com
mobile phone no. 081 918 5381, call no. 02 4582680
Contact TIME for submit scores TIME: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Major||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||All Program|