- Deadline for submission: December 15, 2022
- Finalist Announcement: December 29, 2022
- Final Round: January 27 – 29, 2023
- The competition is open to all ages and all nationalities.
- Competitors are allowed to apply for more than one instrument.
- The TIJC Competition is opened only for instruments capable of creating melody (i.e. Instruments with musical pitches).
– 500 Thai Baht per instrument
- Send a link of an uploaded audio file (MP3, WMA, or Wave File) from YouTube, Google drive, or the similar resources.
- Send a copy of your ID card of the band’s representative.
- Membership photo 4×6 inches with at least 300 dpi.
- Proof of the money transfer.
How to pay:
Transfer the application fee to
account name: College of Music
account number: 333- 2-10822-1
How to upload your work:
4. AUDITION / PERFORMANCE PROCEDURES: The competition consists of two rounds.
Pre-recorded Audition Round
- Competitors must submit a live recording of his / her performance of two jazz songs – one swing and one non-swing (ballad, latin…). Recordings should be in one of these digital audio formats ( MP3, WMA, or Wave File are acceptable) with good sound quality. Video recordings are not accepted.
- The recording must be submitted by fill in a link of an uploaded audio file (MP3, WMA, or Wave File) from YouTube, Google drive, or the similar resources into a Google form.
- Each song submitted for Audition must at least consist of: Head in, Solo, and Head out.
- Total length of the sound recordings must be no longer than 15 minutes. Recordings of each song must be of the complete live performance and not edited in any way.
- Recorded songs must be accompanied by at least one instrument.
- Applicant must attest that the submitted sound recording is of the applicant’s performance and that the songs have not been edited in any way.
- Submission of a recording of any other player or an edited recording will result in immediate disqualification.
- In the final round, each competitor is required to perform one song. The performed song will be randomly drawn on stage before the song performance.
Best Soloist – Certificate and 50,000 Thai Baht.
All finalists will receive a certificate, adjudicator comments and a CD recording of his / her performance.