Application processes are following:
How to Apply
First time to apply, get started with these steps:
- Go to www.music.mahidol.ac.th
- Choose menu “Admission” Then select program and click “COMMAS Admissions System”
- Fill Out the Application (COMMAS System)
- Pay the Application Fee.
(Not including the application fee for the TIME exam)
- Wait for the Exam Registration Code via email.
The Exam Registration Code is used for checking various exam information.
*If you already have the Exam Registration Code, then use the same code.
- Inside Thailand – send signed application form and other application materials by yourself or by mail to the College of Music
Outside Thailand – send signed application form and other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Completed
* Pre-College program and Bachelor program, application fee 1,500 baht
- College of Music organizes four round of admission per academic year. For applicant who can not pass the admission, College of Music will keep the score (for the pass subjects) to use within the same academic year of application, and applicant will be able to use it for the next round (if needed)
- In order to re-use the pass score, applicant must print the proof for the “pass” of the specific subject in previous round from the COMMAS system and send it together with the new application request.