The Southeast Asian Directors of Music Association (SEADOM) is now accepting applications for a SEADOM Graduate Assistant (1 position) for October 2017 – September 2018.
Graduate music students who are keen to gain new and vital experience while pursuing their graduate music degree in Thailand are invited to take part in this challenging opportunity. A good stipend of 8,000 baht per month for the position is offered.
- 5-7 hours per week of working on various projects related to SEADOM and its initiatives for development of professional music training in Southeast Asia.
- Reporting to the SEADOM Office and the Chief Executive.
Required documentation for application
1. Letter of Introduction describing why you are interested in this post.
2. Current CV with photo.
3. Most updated academic transcript.
- The application submission is now until 31 July 2017.
- Send all required documents to contact@SEADOM.org
- One or two weeks after the deadline
- Early September 2017
- October 2017 – November 2018
For further information, please visit SEADOM office C207 College of Music Mahidol University or email at firstname.lastname@example.org