Date(s) - 11/12/2015 - 12/12/2015
Prince Mahidol Hall
Principal Guest Conductor Claude Villaret leads TPO in an evening that celebrates the music and musical artists of Switzerland. Works by Darbellay, Chabrier, and Müller are performed together with Swiss horn soloist Oliver Darbellay. The neoclassical and romantic masterwork Brahms Symphony No. 1 closes out this tremendous musical evening.
- 11 December 2015 / 7.00 p.m. / Prince Mahidol Hall / (Pre-Concert Talk 6.15 p.m.)
- 12 December 2015 / 4.00 p.m. / Prince Mahidol Hall / (Pre-Concert Talk 3.15 p.m.)
Conductor: Claude Villaret
Soloists: Oliver Darbellay, Alpine Horn & French Horn
- Thai Traditional Music
- Fabian Müller: Eiger – a symphonic sketch (2004)
- Jean-Luc Darbellay: Once Upon a Time for Alphorn & Orchestra (premiere outside of Switzerland)
- Emmanuel Chabrier: Larghetto for French horn & Orchestra
- Johannes Brahms: Symphony No.1 in C minor, Op.68
Tickets Price: 500, 300 Baht (100 Baht for students up to bachelor’s degree)
For ticket reservations: please call 02-849-6565/6, Ext. 6603, 6609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.thaiticketmajor.com / Call Center 02-262-3456
Salaya Link shuttle bus available at BTS Bang Wa Station: http://www.music.