Date(s) - 06/11/2015 - 07/11/2015
Prince Mahidol Hall
TPO’s 2nd decade kicks off in tremendous force as Chief Conductor Gudni A. Emilsson leads a performance of Beethoven’s Symphony No. 3, famously called the “Eroica”. Joining TPO is American saxophone soloist Vince Gnojek performing works by Alexander Glazunov and John Williams.
- 6 November 2015 / 7.00 p.m. (Pre-Concert Talk 6.15 p.m.) / Prince Mahidol Hall
- 7 November 2015 / 4.00 p.m. (Pre-Concert Talk 3.15 p.m.) / Prince Mahidol Hall
Conductor: Gudni A. Emilsson
Soloist: Vince Gnojek, Saxophone
- Thai Traditional Music
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Egmont Overture, Op. 84
- Alexander Glazunov: Saxophone Concerto in E-Flat Major, Op. 109
- John Williams: Escapades Concerto for Saxophone and Orchestra
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Symphony No.3, Op. 55 in E-flat major Eroica
Tickets Price: 500, 300 Baht (100 Baht for students up to bachelor’s degree)
For ticket reservations: please call 02-849-6565/6, Ext. 6603, 6609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/thailand-philharmonic-orchestra-2015-th.html / Call Center 02-262-3456
Salaya Link shuttle bus available at BTS Bang Wa Station: http://www.music.