Date(s) - 18/11/2019 - 29/02/2020
The College of Music, Mahidol University is holding international auditions in Indonesia, India, Philippines, Malaysia and China for the Admissions 2020.
The exams/auditions are for the following programs and majors:
- Young Artist Music Program (High School Equiv.) – Music Performance, Thai and Eastern Music, Jazz, Music Composition
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.) – Music Performance, Music Education and Pedagogy, Composition, Music Theater, Jazz
- Master of Arts (M.A.) – Music Education, Musicology (Western and Eastern Music), Music Therapy
- Master of Music (M.M.) – Western Music Performance and Pedagogy, Music Composition, Conducting, Collaborative Piano, Jazz Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) – Music Education, Musicology (Western and Eastern Music)
- Doctor of Music (D.M.) – Music Performance (Western and Jazz), Music Composition, Conducting
Admissions Process at International Auditions:
- Register for an international audition on the College of Music website. After registration we will get back to you about your audition/exam time.
- Prepare the audition/exam materials and requirements in the International Admissions Handbook 2020
- On the audition day, bring the following materials
a. Completed, printed and signed International Audition Application Form
b. Copy of passport.
c. Two passport sized photos.
d. Recommendation Form (YAMP/Bachelor of Music , Graduate Programs) in English from a music teacher (1 for PC/BM, 2 for all graduate programs). The form needs to be submitted in a sealed envelope by the applicant at an international audition, or
scanned and emailed directly from the recommender to email@example.com.
e. Copy of official transcript of last degree or current study program (it needs to be in English or have English translation). Doctoral applicants need to submit both their Bachelor’s and Master’s transcripts.
f. Program/major requirements (more info in chapters 3-8 of the International Admissions Handbook 2020).
- The results of the audition/exam will be emailed to applicants following the international audition with further instructions to 1) make the application payment and 2) the date of the online admissions committee interview (Skype software).
International Auditions are scheduled for the following cities:
|1||Jakarta, Indonesia||January 19, 2020||Cantata Music School|
|2||Bangalore, India||January 25, 2020||Bangalore School of Music|
|3||Manila, Philippines||February 2, 2020||Miriam College|
|4||Kuala Lampur, Malaysia||February 9, 2020||Bentley Music School|
|5||China (cities TBA)||March 1-8, 2020||Venues TBA|
For any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org