วันที่ 13 เมษายน 2561 อาจารย์ ดร. ณรงค์ ปรางค์เจริญ คณบดีวิทยาลัยดุริยางคศิลป์ มหาวิทยาลัยมหิดล ได้รับเกียรติเป็นวิ
A Call of Composition for International Students
2018 The 11th Shanghai New Music Week
As a part of master-class of the Shanghai New Music Week, the call of composition aims to encourage students to compose more creative and excellent works.
Five pieces will be selected from the entries by a jury of seven composers, Unsuk Chin (Korea), Bright Sheng (Usa), Claus-Steffen Mahnkopf (Germany), Nicole Lizee (Canada), Narong Prangcharoen (Thailand)，Guohui Ye (China) and Deqing Wen (Switzerland). The final concert will be held from 15:15 to 17:15 September 17th 2018 by the Canadian Quint. The five residence composers, Unsuk Chin, Bright Sheng, Claus-Steffen Mahnkopf, Nicole Lizee, Narong Prangcharoen will give comments on the five selected pieces in the Master-Class for International Students Works Concert.
New Music Week will provide necessary accommodations and transposition for the selected finalists who are not local, along with the festival pass during the period of 14th – 19th Sept. 2018.
Rules for Eligibility:
1. The candidates must be students at the time applying (no nationality or age limited) and only one work for each participant to submit.
2. The submitted work must be within 5-7 minutes in duration.
3. Instrumentations are as follows (Each entry should involve at least 2 musicians) : two pianos, two percussion, one mezzo soprano.
4. The entry work must be composed after 2017.
5. The participant must provide the full score, part score in PDF and student ID card’s scanning picture, photograph, phone-number, email address, postal address, the biography of composer and introduction of composition which are in Chinese or English and each should be within 100 words to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th July 2018.
6. All the selected finalists must be sure to participates the rehearsal and attend the concert.